Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 84

So... I just got back from The Grove again. After spending (wasting) two hours of my life watching a video entitled Secrets of The Grove I was determined to find out some new information on this secretive society in the redwoods. In this video, which can be viewed on Yahoo videos (although I don't really recommend it...) the film makers claim that the Bohemian members cremate a child and other bizarre rituals. The footage shows a 'ceremony' called Cremation Of Care, which there are posters of in the camp building I entered today... Directed by Craig Jones.... year 2000. The Bohemian's are just loving every second that they get mentioned in coordination with anything mysterious, freaky, or illegal, while they sit back in the forest, sip mixed drinks, and smoke cigars.

The most interesting part of this video were the interviews with the locals about Bohemian Grove. We have some interesting people who live out in the boonies near Occidental, Guerneville, and Monte Rio. Not a great selection of interviews for making your case against The Grove and its members.

No comments:

Post a Comment