Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 87

Unbelievable...

I cannot believe that I am in my last week of this wild internship. I don't want to start talking about it being over yet, for fear that I might have another month to complete.... but......

I had a totally CRAP day on Monday, which has thankfully been mostly forgotten after this Tuesday and now Wednesday which have been stellar. I've been getting a taste for what it will be like at Prairie Sun when I'm not an intern anymore minus the paycheck and it's rather pleasant! I've had the two other interns under me to be able to give tasks and actually get some real work done. It's a relief to be able to prioritize what needs to be done on any given day and leave for home at night knowing that those items have been taken care of.

I just finished enjoying some great homemade spaghetti which was prepared by one of our clients. A hint of red wine and a great selection of homemade sausage. I just needed to take a second after eating to relax, crack open a cold one, and fill everyone in on life.

In other recent and pertinent news, my plans for coming home have finally been solidified and Sarah and I will be catching the early bus from Santa Rosa at 6am and getting into Riverside around 6pm. It is a long day of riding but it solves the issue of me having to tow my car back and also means that I can relax ALL day long. Not having to worry about traffic, stopping for gas, and driving in general will be amaZing! I'm finally moving into the house in Santa Rosa this coming Saturday evening after work and I will be done with the condo in Rohnert Park. My original roommate moved out several days ago and the landlord came and removed all the furniture (including a mattress that was loaned to Romy... with no warning he snatched it and left the sheets behind) so it's time to move on.

Still very much looking forward to seeing all of you!

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment