Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 90

Oh my.

Day ninety.  I cannot believe that this day has come.  Finally!  What a relief... what an experience... what a learning experience!


As you can tell by this photo of my current state of bliss, I'm ready to lock up for the last time and start my vacation.

There are still many things to be done this evening, but have no fear... the end is near.  It's been a great journey and I hope that all who have been tuning in to the blog have enjoyed reading.  Hopefully some of you have learned a few new things, but even if you haven't I deeply appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedules to just check in.  I haven't had much time to talk with many of you on the phone or even by e-mail or text message, but I will be available from here on out to take your calls!  I encourage anyone and everyone to feel free to give me a ring.  It doesn't matter what time it is, just call me.  Do not worry if I might be sleeping, which is a good possibility, because I am looking forward to hearing from you!  I do not plan on keeping this blog running much in the coming weeks, but who knows.  I may find myself restless and needing something to occupy my time while adjusting to a more normal life cycle.

Love you all and best wishes!
Cameron

1 comment:

  1. This blog taught me how to love a woman, and how to scold a child.

    ReplyDelete